Perfect for beginners and small business owners, free social media marketing tools are those tools that offer free plans to help small businesses and individuals to promote their business on social media.
While there are several free social media marketing tools, choosing the best tools is important for the growth of your social media accounts. With social media platforms like Instagram taking the center stage in 2019, it’s important to wisely choose your social media marketing tools in 2019.
What are Benefits of using Social Media Marketing Tools?
- Social media marketing tools can save your time as you can schedule all your posts in advance. They even allow you to share the same post to multiple social media platforms by just scheduling them using the platform.
- Some marketing tools give you extended capability like analytics, managing social media followers, etc. which help you in growing your social accounts.
Here are some of the best free Social Media Marketing Tools in 2019:
Especially for managing your Twitter accounts, Circleboom is the perfect Twitter tool. If your strategy for 2019 is to grow your network using Twitter, then you must try Circleboom. With Circleboom, you can:
- Follow new accounts on Twitter by searching hashtags and keywords.
- Unfollow fake and spam Twitter accounts from your Twitter profile.
- Schedule your tweets in advance.
- Automate your RSS feed to Twitter by adding RSS feed to the Circleboom dashboard.
- Gain better insights with their analytics report.
A leader in social media marketing tools for ages, Hootsuite is one of the best tools out there to manage all your social media accounts at one place. With Hootsuite, you can:
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Their free plan allows you to connect 3 social media accounts and schedule 30 posts.
- You can easily schedule posts with calendar and bulk scheduling.
- With their paid plans, you can generate unlimited analytics reports and add team members.
Tailwind is a Pinterest and Instagram scheduler, that’s perfect for you if you use Pinterest and Instagram for your marketing. Here are the features of Tailwind:
- Tailwind allows you to schedule posts for Pinterest and Instagram with their bulk image upload, multi-board pinning, and optimization.
- You can even use their browser extension to make scheduling posts faster and easier for you.
- Their hashtag finder makes sure your posts reach more people and a bigger audience.
One of the oldest social media marketing tools, Buffer is still one of the best tools to manage all your social media accounts from one place. Here’s what Buffer offers:
- With Buffer, you can schedule posts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Allows social media posting with calendar scheduling and with video and GIF posts.
- Pablo image creator to create social media content on Buffer itself.
These are my favorite free social media marketing tools that are amazing to grow your accounts in 2019. Give them a try and let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
If I missed any free tool that should make it to the list, share them in the comments below.
Originally published at blog.circleboom.com on February 26, 2019.