How do I see anybody’s Twitter Circle?
Our Twitter Circles won’t be enough for us, and we will want to see someone’s Circle, am I right?
I think I am! But unfortunately, Twitter Circle is a private group, and you can’t see anybody’s Twitter Circle.
But, you can still search someone’s Twitter friends and followers, and this can help you find possible accounts that may be in that person’s Twitter Circle.
Can my Twitter friends know when I add them to my Twitter Circle?
No, they can’t! Twitter says, “People won’t be notified when you edit your Twitter Circle,” as shown in the picture. And editing contains adding people to your Circle.
So, you would be sure that your friends won’t be notified when you add them to your Twitter Circle.
What are the pros and cons of Twitter Circle?
The pros of the Twitter Circle feature are:
1. You can quickly find others who share your interests.
2. You can discuss concepts and revelations with people in your circle.
3. You can establish connections with people who share your interests.
Here are a few drawbacks:
1. The group could be exclusive and small.
2. You might not reach as many people as you would if you tweeted to a wider group of people.
3. Some of the individuals in your network might not be active on Twitter, so they won’t see your tweets.
How do you remove someone from your Twitter Circle?
It is so easy. When you edit your Twitter Circle, click on the “Remove” button. So, this account will be removed from your Circle, as it is shown in the image below.
You will definitely ask this question: “How can I see anybody’s Twitter Circle.”
Let’s make it clear: You can’t see anybody’s Twitter Circle because it is a small and private audience group.
And, do not worry, nobody can see your Twitter Circle. So, feel free to use Twitter Circle and add people to it.
Originally published at https://blog.circleboom.com on September 13, 2022.