It’s easy to unfollow someone on Twitter whenever you want to. But, how do you make someone unfollow you? How do you remove followers on Twitter? Removing followers on Twitter means that people who follow you will unfollow your Twitter account and they can’t see your Twitter posts.
You won’t be reading this blog post if you could ask someone to unfollow you. You are here because you want to delete those Twitter followers that you don’t to be followed by anymore without them knowing.
In this article, we will look at the step-by-step process to remove followers on Twitter so you can do it easily.
Steps to Remove Twitter Followers:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Once logged in, go to your Twitter menu on the left, and click on “Profile.”
- On your Twitter profile, click on “ _ Followers” under your Twitter header. Remember that the followings are the account you follow and the followers are the accounts that follow you. So, make sure you click on the follower number to remove Twitter followers.
With the easy steps mentioned above, you can go to Twitter and remove your Twitter followers. The only drawback is that if you have thousands of followers, you would have to spend a lot of time scrolling and finding the accounts to remove before you actually do so.
But, we have a quick solution for you to remove Twitter followers irrespective of the number of followers you have.
How to Remove Twitter Followers more Quickly?
To remove Twitter followers in the fastest way possible, you can use Circleboom. Though Circleboom has no feature to help you remove Twitter followers, it can help you filter followers. As finding followers can take a lot of time on Twitter, with Circleboom you can quickly find them and visit their Twitter account.
Follow these steps to filter your followers using Circleboom:
- Authenticate your Twitter account with Circleboom to login to the Circleboom dashboard.
- Click on the menu on the left and select “The Circle” -> “All your friends.” This will display all the accounts that you follow. Likewise, you can go to “Search -> I’m not following back” to see accounts that follow you and you don’t follow back.
To get a list of all the accounts that you follow:
To get a list of all Twitter accounts that follow you but you don’t follow back:
- Open either of the lists based on the Twitter accounts/followers that you want to remove. If you follow them, open “All your friends” list and if you don’t follow them, open the “Not following back” list.
- Once the list is opened, you can use the grid filter search on the left to filter Twitter accounts by name, keywords, handles, location, language. Click on the red Visit button to visit them on Twitter and follow the steps above to block-unblock them.
Are you Ready?
The steps above are simple if you follow them once. Try to quickly remove Twitter followers with the method above and let us know if it was efficient in the comments below.
Originally published at https://blog.circleboom.com on February 12, 2020.